My new load out :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new load out :)

any one got any suggestions on improvements?

this will be my load out for NAE 2013

NWP_130519_0003.jpgWP_000752.jpg.
    Chris Ford

Re: My new load out

you're going to have a lot of fun when going prone.
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

not final load out as i may be getting some treble mag pouches to slim down the vest also not sure about flak jacket as its quiet bulky.
      Chris Ford

Comment

Flak jacket?! You're not going to have to deal with real frag! All it'll do is make you sweat, weigh you down and make it harder to feel hits. The latter of course being important as no one wants to be 'that guy' who gets hit 50 times and doesn't call it because it all bounced off their entirely useless flak jacket!

Comment

Go have a jog in it and do some drops on the grass and squats. If ya cant do it or get a mag pough in ya chin then it needs ajusting i have enough problem with that with mp44 pouches

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Personally - I hate it.. I'm not a huge lover of full DPM anyway, and think you'd be better off with a t-shirt as opposed to a S95 combat shirt. Maybe a technical type wicker t-shirt as you will be sweating alot - especially at NAE.

I also think you've got your pouch selection wrong.. the fact youve got a G36 mag in an admin pouch says its all wrong.It's all about being lightweight but functional, and you'll only find out what works by playing with it (I've owned 7 vests, only now finally happy with what I've got)

Also need to role up the sleeves on your shirt if you keep it - and undo your top button (just looks weird).

I'd do so many things to change that loadout if it was mine - but the point is, if you like it and it works for you.. then who cares what we think? We don't have to wear it...

Do you like it? Does it work for you?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chris Ford I am an Airsoft enthusiast Find out more about Chris Ford
            Working...
            X