• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G+G m14 mags

hi guys can i use cyma mags on this m14?any reccomendations
    cheers

Re: G+G m14 mags

I believe that CYMA works with TM, G&G works with CA. May be mixed up though.

Comment

The G&G and CA mags will NOT fit, they are bespoke for the G&G and CA, they should fit the TM. However some have had issues in the past with them, I personally never did.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        The G&G and CA mags will NOT fit, they are bespoke for the G&G and CA, they should fit the TM. However some have had issues in the past with them, I personally never did.
        G&G will not fit in a G&G? I'm pretty sure that the original M14s, the G&G and TM, used different mags. The TM has a flat top and will take CYMA, AGM etc. etc. - The G&G was cloned by CA, and has a step in the mag, so they are interchangeable but not compatible with the TM, CYMA and clones.

Comment

Ha, Ive just read over my comment. Good grief, what was I doing at that point in time. lol

It was meant to say, G&G and CA mags will NOT fit the cyma or TM M14. The G&G/CA mags are bespoke for the G&G and CA M14. The cyma mags should fit the TM, however some have had minor issues with them in the past
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cancerslug all round good guy...till the bullets start to fly Find out more about cancerslug
          Working...
          X