Is propane worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is propane worth it?

Is propane worth the effort? Also is anyone selling a propane adapter?

Re: Is propane worth it?

lol get in line m8

Comment

Use CO2 and help the plants when you're airsofting?

Comment

I can get a madbull one of ebay buy dont know if it is worth spending £29.99 on it, but i think it will be useful in the long run.

Comment

yes, yes it is.

propane is cheep so you pay less in the long run.
          on the flipside you need to put a drop of silicone oil in once a game.

i have only ever used propane but i have gone through about 3 of the plastic adaptors, you have to be careful with them as the are week and brake easily, the metal ones are much more durable but i have had them freez up and spray propane everywhere untill i pulled the frozen part of the valve back into place.

Comment

Ok thankyou and would it be suitable to run propane in a tokyo marui m9?

Comment

Personally I think its about even vs green gas ...my reasons are ZERO ONE GREEN GAS £6.99 A BOTTLE ,one of these gave me 68 full mags worth in my we hi capa pistol,I then paid £15 for an airsoft inovations adapter and a bottle of COLEMAN PROPANE FROM GO OUTDOORS £8 gave me 76 full mags in the same pistol ,so near as damn it but it smells foul when you shoot it .....think ill be going back to green gas

Comment

Ok would you sell your adapter?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPulling View Post
                  Personally I think its about even vs green gas ...my reasons are ZERO ONE GREEN GAS £6.99 A BOTTLE ,one of these gave me 68 full mags worth in my we hi capa pistol,I then paid £15 for an airsoft inovations adapter and a bottle of COLEMAN PROPANE FROM GO OUTDOORS £8 gave me 76 full mags in the same pistol ,so near as damn it but it smells foul when you shoot it .....think ill be going back to green gas
                  use plumbers gas cans they smell a lot less XD
                  i'm using ai plastic adapter 15£ and plumbers shop propane £8 its lovely not to have to worry about testing / venting mags anymore as i don't worry about post cost availability at site. yeh it adds more wear on parts but i have plenty of spares and by the time the slide breaks another pistol is cheaper

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I dont know because i could just sell my pistol and buy a sniper as i have always wanted one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kinger4100 Airsoft.........'cos real bullets hurt more Find out more about Kinger4100
                    Working...
                    X