Double Eagle M57A or Well MB01 Warrior Mk3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Eagle M57A or Well MB01 Warrior Mk3

I'm very new to airsoft, so I don't really know much about which makes are the better ones... However, I've decided I'd like to buy a sniper rifle, and have narrowed it down to either the Double Eagle M57A or the Well MB01 Warrior Mk3. Any advice? Many thanks

Re: Double Eagle M57A or Well MB01 Warrior Mk3

Have you got you defence for vcra (thats ukara or just site membership (I don't want this to get into another slanging match about it)) if not just go along to your local site and rent till you have it's only a few games and talk to the guy there what they have most might even let try theirs

Comment

Re: Double Eagle M57A or Well MB01 Warrior Mk3

dont buy double eagle either way i reccomend the tm-vsr over those rifles
      After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

The warrior.

But above all else, buy an AEG first. If you get one of those, you play with it and hate most of the day.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Read the countless advice threads on the subject, but in a nutshell

A) go to the required games, get your UKARA/defence and then buy a RIF. Don't buy two-tone because you don't want to wait, it's not that long just hold on - you'll regret it if you don't. If you're under 18 you'll need an adult (with a defence) to gift you a RIF.

B) don't buy either of those guns. A sniper rifle will just put you off, and you'll end up selling it (just look at the amount of two tone well/JG/DE sniper rifles for sale on various forums). Get an AEG to start with, something like a G&G combat machine would do you well - it'll probably outrange and be more accurate than either of the rifles you list above.

Then, after playing for a bit I'd try the role of sniper, using your AEG, firing single shot only with a pause between shots and a very limited ammo supply - concentrating on cam & concealment rather than the gun itself. Then you can see if its for you - if it is, go get a TM VSR!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

qwerty Find out more about qwerty
          Working...
          X