Scope issues..possibly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scope issues..possibly

Hi guys trying to zero the scope in as best as i can on my rifle, im using blaster .30 gram bb's thing is when i fire the rifle one shot maybe hit dead on the next it will fly to the left and right up or down is this just typical airsoft gravity taking place or is it something going on my side?

When i say left and right i really do mean it, the flight path of every BB i have shot is very different only a couple in a row so far have hit straight and true.

Re: Scope issues..possibly

clean your barrel, check your hop. if it is your scope, i have a new one for sale really cheap.

Comment

Cleaned the barrel throughly and fiddled around with the hop up, when you say check what do you mean

Comment

i think he means check the hop rubber hasnt worn away?

Comment

quite right. the rubber may be putting odd spin on the bb. thus it shooting left or right

Comment

Ah right ok ill take a look

...Now to find a right size alan wrench to fit the trigger screw to take the working parts of the gun out of the stock :|

Comment

if the rubber looks okay, i dont know what else it could be...........

only the scope

Comment

Get the gun into a work bench and shoot a load of shots off. If they are hitting the same place, you know it is the scope. If they are going off everywhere you know the problem is within the gun itself.

Comment

Right ok cheers jag ill try that now

Comment

all sorted?
                    Originally posted by Coz
                    Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

i agree.... if it is the scope, pm me and ill send you the one i have for cheap

Comment

Yes this is all sorted now after cleaning the gun properly (need to lube the cylinder again properly due to fears of the silicon oil) it fixed the issues and the flyers have stopped, except for the odd one you are bound to get

Cheers

Destroyer what is this scope you keep advertising to me lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                        Working...
                        X