ICS MP5 A4 opinions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS MP5 A4 opinions..

is there anyone on here with experience of these, are they good bad?

ive looked on youtube for reveiws but wanted to here from you guys...

and also, how awesome would the rof be with a 9.6? extreme? not bad?

cheers MKE
    sharpshooter,not sniper.

Re: ICS MP5 A4 opinions..

My mate has an SD6, which is basically the same gun with a different front end. Very very nice guns, but work much better on a 9.6v

Great ROF, and a good range. Short of a PTW, theyre the best MP5's you can buy. Used to own a Marui, and the ICS fires much better.
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

+ on sd6

Comment

very good, exceptional range out of the box, and decent RoF on 8.4v

The Mrs uses 1.

Comment

cheers guys, anyone got anything on the G&G MP5 A4?

it seems somewhat cheaper.
          sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

Stick with ICS seriously.

Comment

Rock it on a 9.6v battery and you're away! Seriously though, great choice of SMG, as previously said, stick with ICS
              sigpic

Comment

ICS it is then

thankyou everyone.
                sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

Can i just add my own question into the mix here:

Does this hold up well in woodland? Like GZ Woodland? I saw that Fenriz and TEKNO said they have good/great range, but comparitively to an M4 or something like that how do they fair?

Thanks
                  guns... guns and bikes.... actually anything that goes bang really!

Comment

there great guns, theyll hold up well in any game. Short for cqb, and good range for longer distances. I don't think having trees involved will make the gun work any better / worse :D

Comparing it to an M4, well you cant really as the interanls on your m4 maybe better or worse than that of the stock mp5, so one m4 may have less range, the other may have more - out of the box the ICS Mp5's are solid runners with excellent range, and will probably cope with all / most game types.

Comment

Heh, tress in guns... or trees with guns Cool! i guess for comparisons sake, a stock ICS M4 and a stock ICS MP5, but yeah i get your point!

Thanks!

Comment

The MP5 and the M4 are practically the same weapon in airsoft terms. Both using the V2 gearbox design. M4 will come with a 363mm barrel, and the MP5 with 226mm barrel (but barrel lengh does not make any difference!). So essentially, it's only the plastic/metal shell around it that is different. :D

Comment

Sounds good to me! Thanks very much for the info! :D

Comment

the a4 has the best selecter switch to

Comment

I've got an ICS SD2 and love it. On a large 8.4 the ROF is good enough, but I can't wait to get my new lipo setup delivered.

They hold their own in woodland. As Jag says, the barrel length makes hardly any difference in the ******* *****, as the ballistics just don't work the same as a real gun. The hop is nice and stable and the shorter length is actually a bonus if you're running through the trees.

My only complaint with them is the selector seems very plasticy and I'm always waiting for it to snap. Other than that, I'm glad it's the gun I chose to keep when I thinned out my collection.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

portermush SORRY IF I DONT REPLY TO PMS< I DONT GO ON THIS MUCH ANYMORE :) Find out more about portermush
                              Working...
                              X