Full face mask! - U18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full face mask! - U18

Hi lads and lasses, after wearing a full face mask I am becoming increasingly annoyed by them, for numerous reasons, espcially aiming - takes much longer just to look down the sights...

I have looked around different skirmishing sites, but torn between a full face mask and full face protection, to add to this, I've seen like some sort of neoprene mask that Viper make, would this, a pair of goggles, balaclava and a helmet count as full face protection? - Will it be accepted by sites? If so, can you lovely people tell me what sites would allow this?

To add even more to this, I have skirmished at quite a few sites, but never had asked anyone, until now of course!

Thanks in advance everyone! :D

Re: Full face mask! - U18

Most sites would count the masks as full face protection, prevents idiotic under 18s from removing the face covering, which they could do a lot easier with the alternatives you list. Sorry bud its written into the insurance for under 18's being able to play.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

So in other words, what I have listed is pretty much not allowed for U18s I take it?

Comment

Not from what i understand from site owners, best thing to do is have a word with the site you play at, as you may be able to not to if you are one of the more sensible ones etc, some are leaniant on it most aren't due to the fact if you get a mark on your face and your parent/guardian complains they can get sued.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

my site doesn't allow it - I was looking for the same thing; a half face mask and goggles but oh well..... seems we'll just have to not aim till were 18 (16 for me) haha

Comment

If you got the notes, a Heroshark mask, with some Heroshark or Bitter End Goggles (or standard ballistic goggles!) would meet most site requirements.

See my sig for the half face mask

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
            Working...
            X