M82 AEG Conversion Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M82 AEG Conversion Kit

Hi people I just got a look at a Snowwolf M82 yesterday I loved it so much, but the price is too much for me.

someone told me that there are conversion kits out there to turn a V2 AEG into a M82, so does anyone know of any descent M82 conversion kits that aint too pricey.

Many thanks in advanced
    sigpic

Re: M82 AEG Conversion Kit

Hey mate.

Cheapest option for an M82 is the snow wolf version I'm afraid. Other options you could look at are the Socom gear version, and the hurricane conversion kit, but both are at least twice the price of the snow wolf.

Comment

oh ok then I'm going to have to start saving for one.

is there any chance I might see one on here for sale second hand hopefully.

thanks mate for the info
      sigpic

Comment

i sold a complete SW long kit, about a year ago,

i only got £150 for it, but i wanted it gone, as the 'metal' body was so poorly made, the length of it was scary, hit it on a tree and the cheese metal barrel would of snapped!

Comment

Ryan, i have the Hurricane conv kit.

Let me tell you, i got it brand new from Z1 last one left for £600 that was 52% off aswell.

Thing about the Hurricane one is that it is built to last, it isnt like the SW one, which may aswell be made of snow and fur.

then the internals had to be brought and installed. I have a Ultimate, Systema and Prommy setup in there which cost another £400.

Also got a £80 scope too! lol. It's pricey but i know if i knocked it on something and i have, i know it isnt breaking easily.
          Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
            which may aswell be made of snow and fur.
            id have been happy if mine was! lol

Comment

I think that's why the company is called snow wolf.
              It's what they make the guns from.
              Snow wolf intestines! :p
              Either that or Philadelphia cheese.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

ive had 3 snow wolf barret's and they have all been fine....pointless as an aeg i must say even upgraded they are only good for people comeing over caling you a badass.
                but i never had a quality issue, apart from the upper receiver is very sharp above the bolt and i gashed my hand and wrist trying to tear out a stubborn hop unit and ended up bleeding allover everyone ( the site couldnt find a non ww2 first aid kit) then passing out, left a heck of a scar but hey i got free coke ...so IMO get a snow wolf if you really want one but be careful of the sharp edges!

Comment

JS, i find on a good honest airsofting day my barrett isnt pointless! however after a weekend playing at copehill i felt exactly like you, if people dont call their single hits then yeah its pointless. If you noticed i set up a thread asking if sniping in airsoft was pointless.

I dont get many people saying how badass i look, instead i get a lot of heat! people who are abit smug and all kit and no brains like to say i must be making up for something and other dribble lol not actually asking me why i chose one of these and not the more practical gats.

I just love the barrett, and i plan on making a scope cam.

Saying that, i have had people photo it for their sites page.
                  Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ryanbuck99 New to airsoft but all ways been interested Find out more about Ryanbuck99
                  Working...
                  X