m4 gbb custom help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 gbb custom help

ok i want to make a gbb m4 form scrach as itll give me something to do for a while [yes i have google'ed it etc] i want a list of whats in the gbb m4 and not the we ver i meen the waor agm ver aney help will be a big help

Re: m4 gbb custom help

when ever i build a custom gun I always start with a donor gun (either a cheap second hand or broken) then replace everything and either start on the donor again or sell it. This makes it so much easier as you know what you need and can see how it all fits together.
    Last edited by Bezza806; 17 February, 2010, 22:52.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

would be much cheaper to buy one new as the bits in the lower reciver can be as much as £150 alone then a G&P receiver £130 front barrel and ris £100 and theres loads more bits to get my WA upgrade is sitting near £500 but then I went for RS milspec parts, stock £100, buffer & buffer tube £60, pistol grip £50, DD free float ris £250, Pri charging handle £50, iron sights £150 etc.
      Sale
      Stuff for sale
      Want
      M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

this will help you but there are some parts you cant get but secondhand you might

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/scan0003.jpg
        http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/scan0002.jpg
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

sometimes its cheaper to buy a cheap one ie. agm and pimp it out,
          but, if you want high proformance and custom look, you could buy a any GBB receiver for $180 ish and high qulity inner parts from China, and use AEG stock and hand guard, so you have a lot more cosmetic options, also AEG inner barrel is much cheaper and higher quality, all you need is a aeg barrel hopup. all togather you will spend some where between $400-500 cheaper than G&p or WA

Comment

also found this on internet, WA type M4 assembly,

Comment

ok i think itllbe easer to buy an agm and do it out to hell

Comment

Jing Gong M4A1 is cheap and based on the WA also has trades on the body can be had for $105 + shipping
                Sale
                Stuff for sale
                Want
                M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NULL i am a printer and love airsoft and the gym :D Find out more about NULL
                Working...
                X