Zombies?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies?!

I'm looking to go to another zombie event or some event that's a little different from the standard day skirmishing.

I live Cambridge so events in Manchester are sort of a little to far but traveling 100mies maybe is not to bad.

Does anyone know of any events or sites that offer things a little different but preferably allow you to use your own guns.

Thanks

Re: Zombies ?!???

Brit tac airsoft are doing a Halloween copehill weekend in October.
    sigpic

Comment

Would love to play a zombie game with zombies dressed up like from the general public events but with using our own guns n gear like Dantakular said, that would be awesome.

I suppose its the cost of hiring people, dressing them up or more importantly make up etc that makes one off games near impossible but I'd happily pay iiro £50-£60+ for a days gaming like this?!

Comment

A Vietnam-based site next to me in Kent is doing a Zombie game on the 11th of August which has a film make-up studio doing the zombies. it looks epic.

I would post the name of the site but i'm a little hazy on the rules of mentioning other game sites on here.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kosmickid View Post
          but I'd happily pay iiro £50-£60+ for a days gaming like this?!
          For a day? you would be lucky to get 2-3 hours for that. I believe F&O do zombie experiences for about £150 for 2.5 hours. Check out ZED Events for more details.

Comment

the site I mentioned is doing 12 hours of Zombie game (inc. night game) for £125, which considering the costs of make up is pretty decent

am I allowed to mention the name of the site on here?
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be going to the event on the 11th. Had a chat with the site owner on Sunday, and he completely got rid of my concerns. Going to be well worth it, with not just airsofters in attendance. The company providing the zombies (expected to be 100 zombies to match the 100 players) is called Silent Studios. Their work looks top notch, they've done a lot of film in the past.
              The long and short of it is that it isn't a skirmish day, it's an apocalypse survival style milsim. The aim is to turn up like you've raided a gun shop and grabbed what you can, not brought out every box mag and hi-cap you could get your hands on (Ammo limit will apply). You have to fight to get your lunch, which will be 'air dropped' in. All meals will be provided, with the game stopping at 5 for food that will definitely be available to all players, not dependant on them securing it. Hopefully that's enough information for people who practice Google-Fu to find the event page

Comment

Originally posted by The Airsoft Lad View Post
                the site I mentioned is doing 12 hours of Zombie game (inc. night game) for £125, which considering the costs of make up is pretty decent

am I allowed to mention the name of the site on here?
                As long as they aren't a retailer, just run a site, I can't see why not.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by REMSoft View Post
                  I'll be going to the event on the 11th. Had a chat with the site owner on Sunday, and he completely got rid of my concerns. Going to be well worth it, with not just airsofters in attendance. The company providing the zombies (expected to be 100 zombies to match the 100 players) is called Silent Studios. Their work looks top notch, they've done a lot of film in the past.
                  The long and short of it is that it isn't a skirmish day, it's an apocalypse survival style milsim. The aim is to turn up like you've raided a gun shop and grabbed what you can, not brought out every box mag and hi-cap you could get your hands on (Ammo limit will apply). You have to fight to get your lunch, which will be 'air dropped' in. All meals will be provided, with the game stopping at 5 for food that will definitely be available to all players, not dependant on them securing it. Hopefully that's enough information for people who practice Google-Fu to find the event page
                  That sounds awesome, I'm in!

- - - Updated - - -

Could someone please pm me the details of this game on the 11th?

Comment

i can personally vouch for the quality of silent studios work having worked on the same film set as them for a month last year, makeup is top notch and Jason the boss is a spot on bloke ( even gave me a hand setting up and digging in a load of pyro)
                    definatly worth it

Comment

unfortunately they are now a retailer as well but I can inform you Via PM which site it is

i'm sure you'll find it somewhere on Silent Studios website
                      sigpic

Comment

the afore-mentioned event on copehill down in October is only £90 for a 3-day event, theres gonna be zombie people on that too, including a night game
                        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team
                        "I love this sport because after you've shot the same guy in the head 5 times in one game, you'll still walk over and laughingly shake hands like old friends at the end of it"
                        www.youtube.com/user/RoguePlank/videos

Comment

Originally posted by RoguePlank View Post
                          the afore-mentioned event on copehill down in October is only £90 for a 3-day event, theres gonna be zombie people on that too, including a night game
                          Could you PM me details/links? Cheers

Comment

sent
                            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team
                            "I love this sport because after you've shot the same guy in the head 5 times in one game, you'll still walk over and laughingly shake hands like old friends at the end of it"
                            www.youtube.com/user/RoguePlank/videos

Comment

UCAP at Pompey are doing a Zombie event again. Not my thing, but they are very well run. They haven't announced dates, but UCAP do run good events, so worth looking at.
                              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dantakular I'm Dan, just Dan Find out more about Dantakular
                              Working...
                              X