Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM SR16

Hi Guys,

Anyone had one of these before? What are they like as an all purpose rifle?

Also does anyone know if the barrel can be unscrewed and a flash hider put on to make it more CQB?

Just chatting to someone about this now and can't find too much info on the barrel etc and whether it can be CQB'd online.

Why all this CQB gumph from me recently? Well I have found a new love for the old court house in bristol, and I want to make sure my new rifles like the place too! :D

Ta,
    Weapons of Choice:
    G&G SOC-16
    Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
    JG - AK47 tactical
    VFC Scar - L
    Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Re: TM SR16

Mate, look around a bit. Why not get a purpose built cqb rifle if thats what you're using it for? Especially if its an armalite theres tonnes of choice around the same price as the SR16. Can get a G&P M4 QRF (essentially CQB M4) for the same price as the SR16, Won't have to fiddle about with a new barrel and will get a far more solid gun for cqb (full metal receiver, solid build.)

If you're dead set on getting the TM then theyre great internally, externals go a bit shiny after some use though and they tend to suffer from barrel wobble but in general they're seen as amongst the most reliable and best performing guns out of the box.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Re: TM SR16

Cheers mate, the one on offer had a full metal hurricane SR-16 body + hop up unit, a G&P crane stock, prometheus tightbore and a few other bits.

Sounds like a good gun, but I want to CQB it. I heard the barrel is a one peice and I'm not sure if the whole barrel will come off to leave a 14mm thread to just put a flash hider on.
      Weapons of Choice:
      G&G SOC-16
      Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
      JG - AK47 tactical
      VFC Scar - L
      Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steveoz Find out more about steveoz
      Working...
      X