hydrographics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydrographics

Hi, I am wanting to get back into airsoft (not been in 3 years and all I own to do with the game now is a fore grip! LOL) and while trying to decide what gun to save for and looking at reviews etc on the tube of you, I stumbled across hydro-graphics. I was wondering that since I don't have a UKARA would I still be able to get something like this http://www.wickedcoatings.co.uk/air-soft-gun done and it still count as 2 tone? I imagine it would but just wanted to double check.

Many thanks
    Ryan

Re: hydrographics

I believe not, 2 tone has to be 51% solid bright colour ie orange, green, etc
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

itd need to be brighter green. but at a push youd be okay if it were id guess (tbh it aint worth doing it, it takes a day over two months to get onto the UKARA database)
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

It doesn't have to be a solid colour and 50.00000000000000000000000000001% is acceptable for the VCRA for main bright colour/one not. It does look a little dark though (mostly due to the shading), if you can get it brighter it'd be better but I agree that it should pass.

Btw, if you went down the route of going bright colour base (green, blue, yellow, red, whatever) then putting black patterns on top, you can get a very clear amount of it the bright colour (like two thirds) and still look epic.
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the replies guys! so your saying that I should get it in a brighter green to be safe?

I can't get a UKARA for another 2 years soooo yeah lol, I'm not too fussed about getting on it anyway, the colour of my guns don't bother me, as long as they shoot and I can have fun playing, I'm happy :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

terra_izer Find out more about terra_izer
          Working...
          X