X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Green Mountain Rangers.

Originally posted by Heinz View Post
    There are just as many tossers in Airsoft in the UK..........
    One of the main reasons I stopped going to some of the larger events.
    Got sick of the egos on parade.

Nige
    The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZr1R9rGqbI

The above video humourously tells you their shenanigans (be warned, mentions of drug use so if you are under 18 don't tell your parents).

Comment

They give geardos a bad name. Nice kit but by all accounts they're a massive liability now, arrogant pricks with serious attitude problems.
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

That's actually quite funny.
          Seriously though, these guys shouldn't be playin at all

(Dammit nun-chuck lol)
          Talking about the vid, but I agree with NCs eloquently put post.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Just watched some of their vids on you tube.
            Boy do we love ourselves LOL

Nige
            The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

BUT DEY R SOO TACTIC00L!!!!11one

Comment

reminds me of that team in brizzle that got themselves banned from their local site.

same tricks, swapping out cylinders, not taking hits resulting in injuries to players and bits of landrovers being broken
                -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Knob Jockeys..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
                  Member Of Task Force Annex (TFA) Airsoft Team
                  Callsign: TFA-2

Comment

Originally posted by the_monkey View Post
                    reminds me of that team in brizzle that got themselves banned from their local site.

same tricks, swapping out cylinders, not taking hits resulting in injuries to players and bits of landrovers being broken
                    Yep, that will be my highest rated bad team Ive come across. Funny how when they went after the crono came out, the game improved.
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Personally i just want them to give a solid statement of what happened and their justification for it.
                      All their childish responses to comments are just making it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                        Yep, that will be my highest rated bad team Ive come across. Funny how when they went after the crono came out, the game improved.
                        Well there is only one big team I've heard out of Bristol, sporting Swedish camo.

But, whilst I would never tell him to F off, McKnight, courtesy of John Lu has become something of an airsoft celeb at the lion claws events and so many yank airsofters treat him as some kind of god.
                        sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                          But, whilst I would never tell him to F off, McKnight, courtesy of John Lu has become something of an airsoft celeb at the lion claws events and so many yank airsofters treat him as some kind of god.
                          It's kind of like telling Jay-Z to F off when he's the guest of honor at the local rap battle you were attending, if Jay-Z also served in the US Army, was a colonel, and was there at Black Hawk Down.

I guess if you're gonna lose face, might as well do it in spectacular fashion. Go big and go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                            Well there is only one big team I've heard out of Bristol, sporting Swedish camo.
                            Nope he's not talking about them, Recon are a lovely bunch no troubles with that lot its a certain other team haha...

Comment

Originally posted by CacklingHawk View Post
                              It's kind of like telling Jay-Z to F off when he's the guest of honor at the local rap battle you were attending, if Jay-Z also served in the US Army, was a colonel, and was there at Black Hawk Down.

I guess if you're gonna lose face, might as well do it in spectacular fashion. Go big and go home.
                              I just don't really go for the whole celebrity thing!

As for recon, as said that's the only Bristol one that sprang to mind
                              sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Followed the GMR guys for a while, theres an airsoft documentary involving them at "pines plains" milsims in the US.
                                As covered above when founded they were all ex servicemen who took the milsim to the next level. So for years were among the best kitted / organised squads around.

BUT

Since that time most of the founding guys are all deemed inactive and the new guys are the all the gear / I am bestest crowd who pretty much come across as twats hence there fantastic crash from respectability.

They are s classic example of something good mis-managed going wrong....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seansamurai1 Over the 30 mark but not over the hill yet!!! Find out more about seansamurai1
                                Working...
                                X