Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats is the best make of SCAR?

Hi

Was wondering peoples opinion on the makes of SCAR. Whats the best one to go for. Money no option within reason :D. I like the one with EGLM I think thats a STAR?

Also was wondering if anyone could explain the different types (L/H etc).

CA M15A4 CQB
    TM M.E.U
    KSC Mac 11
    Warrior G22

Re: Whats is the best make of SCAR?

Hello as i i own the JLS scar id say avoid it as it seems to be the worst 1 around as its got no trades and has a really bad gear box according to what ive been told.
    But the vfc 1 seems to be a lot better and prefered by every 1.
    Also as for the eglm i think a company is makin 1 on its own rather than buyin the star version straight out

as for the diffrence between the heavy and light in airsoft i dont think in matters other than the size of the mag only really matters in the real steel versions.

please some 1 correct me if im wrong
    Last edited by MJ Caboose2170; 18 March, 2009, 10:09. Reason: punctuation correcting lol

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

VFC have the best externals and is just like a real one but not the most reliable internals

the star ones arnt too bad especially if you get the EGLM with it

JLS are .. ok

and DBoys are rather good, one of the only good dboys guns - 2 people in my team have dboys scars and they are still working after about 15000 shots - got a metal reciever too (well whats meant to be metal IS metal)

cant remember if anybody else makes one

scar L fires 5.56mm scar H fires 7.62mm rounds and has a bigger magazine (look better imo)
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i have the CA scar CQC amazing in my opinion the best aeg ive owned by far
        Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

oh right yes CA - they are also very good
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i used this to decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZmzajIdBS0

i'm wantign the CA, but i want the grenade launcher...

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

The Star scar has some fire selector faults IIRC, dont know if its been resolved yet, my brothers one wouldn't work for months.
              VFC are making an EGLM

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

Damn you beat me to it Kommissar- thats a very good evalution of all them, if you can get past the terrible english :P
                G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

FN Herstal, the original and still the best!

Comment

*facepalm*

Comment

G+G- awesome gun.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
                        *facepalm*

What?? I was only answering the question. He never stated that had to be an AIRSOFT SCAR!

As for the differences between the L and H. It's only real steel differenced really. The Scar H uses the 7.62mm NATO round and the L uses 5.56mm NATO ammo and thats about it!!!!

Comment

5.56 mags fit in pouches easier. The Star has the most realistic externals. The VFC internals will be better though, no doubt. But internals are easy to upgrade. You can't buy a VFC and stick a new body on it.
                          sigpic
                          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

yea yea i know

Originally posted by Lj_Tactical View Post
                            What?? I was only answering the question. He never stated that had to be an AIRSOFT SCAR!

As for the differences between the L and H. It's only real steel differenced really. The Scar H uses the 7.62mm NATO round and the L uses 5.56mm NATO ammo and thats about it!!!!

Comment

If you want realism the VFC version is the most accurate. And it's the best to get your moneys worth, as it has a tight bore barrel, and come with 2 different length outer barrells.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aaron Find out more about Aaron
                              Working...
                              X