Patchmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patchmart

I've had a trawl the forums and seen this site mentioned in a positive light a few times from people who've used their service, however I made an order with them on 26th of April that has still not arrived, and there's been no reply two the two messages i've sent them over the last few weeks. My question is has anybody got recent experience with them, or know much about them at all?

From what I know:

He was doing a good service, then got overloaded and went silent.

Left a lot of people out of pocket and quite hacked off. Then announced he was stopping patch mart. Then, shortly after that, he started back up again, but seems to have gone back to the hacking people off.

Plus, most of his team are absolutely useless as well!

Comment

Re: Patchmart

Placed an order last November, paid for everything but no 'order received' type e-mail came through. Seeing as I used paypal I waited about 3 weeks before e-mailing them to ask what was going on, no reply. E-mailed again warning that I'd file a dispute before the time limit expired if they didn't update me, no reply again. Dispute filed, they didn't post any sort of response or argument to said dispute, got my money back. The patches then turned up entirely out of the blue about a month ago, so around 6 months after placing the order.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

I was very close to posting a thread here before ordering asking about people's experiences with them, definitely wish I had now. Luckily my order only came to the grand total of £6.50, but it's the principle of it!

Comment

I used him and ordered two multicam name tapes and the quality was so terrible in colour and stitching style that I never used them again kind of glad I did not.

Curlyboy
          'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Name tapes are £4 off the bay. For future reference guys
            Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
            Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
            Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
            Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
              Placed an order last November, paid for everything but no 'order received' type e-mail came through. Seeing as I used paypal I waited about 3 weeks before e-mailing them to ask what was going on, no reply. E-mailed again warning that I'd file a dispute before the time limit expired if they didn't update me, no reply again. Dispute filed, they didn't post any sort of response or argument to said dispute, got my money back. The patches then turned up entirely out of the blue about a month ago, so around 6 months after placing the order.
              My experiences with patchmart are identical to this, but have to say what I received was a helluva a lot better than i had been expecting.
              Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Someshot Find out more about Someshot
              Working...
              X