Friend has had kit stolen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend has had kit stolen.

Hi all hope you can help. A friend has had some gear stolen alongside an Ipad and some cash in the Farnborough area. The weapons gone are an SA80A2 with a SUSAT on 216 written in paint the rear of the but and on the top of the SUSAT. SIG552C with a replica ACOG on, both had batteries 1 x Lipo and one NIMH, Sig was with 1 x Lowcap and 1 X Highcap. Sig Srl No is something like 2179. Both of which are in a BLACK gun bag which has also gone missing so possibly still containing the weapons. The police are alerted but they know the guys. Please could you keep ears out and watch out for any of these weather it be at a skirmish or on sale.
    Thanks!
    sigpic

Re: Friend has had kit stolen.

Shame dude! if i see something i will let u know.
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Best of luck tracking them down, do you know what makes they were as well? G&G, ICS etc.

Comment

Im sure the Sig Is ICS, Not 100% sure on the SA80, will find out and let you know, Thanks for support!
        sigpic

Comment

Guns and gear still not found guys! Please keep an eye out
          sigpic

Comment

Over a month gone.
            Gear still not located.
            Please still keep an eye out.
            Thankss
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
            Working...
            X