A youtube channel. good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A youtube channel. good or bad?

Following the out burst by some fat guy at a game yesterday, I thought about making a youtube channel dedicated to exposing airsoft cheaters and air softers who does anything that is deem insulting to the sport. Just want to know how much you guys would like something like this and if you would contribute footage of such occurrences. I feel that by having these bad fruits exposed, it would make them feel shameful and more unlikely to commit such acts in the future

Re: A youtube channel. good or bad?

If you'd started that with "following the out burst by a player yesterday" as opposed to "some fat guy" (who has just as much of a right to play airsoft, and might just be ex-SF for all you know) then I'd have been more inclined to say yes, but I don't think it will do anything good for the sport.

For example - say you post up a video of a team turning up to a site for the first time ever and all they do is turn the air blue and shake off hits. How many people will want to go play at that site in future, because it will now have a reputation for hosting that team.

Good reputations are hard to aquire and easy to lose, bad reps the opposite, and as a result I think it would do more harm than good.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Do it, then earn a massive reputation for being an ass

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Google "Lord McAlpine", and you'll soon realise why this is a bad idea. If you post anything up that then turns out to be untrue, you leave yourself wide open to being sued for defamation. I wish I was joking, but i'm not.

Comment

Without trying to sound big headed, we went down to FAO RAF Upper Heyford one weekend, and because of the way we play as a team, we smashed them. You heard a lot of cheat calls etc, even though we genuinely weren't rule breaking (The marshals wanted us on their side in the marshals vs player game at the end, go figure)

I fear that as stated above, if people were being called out as cheats and genuinely weren't cheating, there could be severe repercussions on your part.
          IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Which is the reason why I take out stuff that could be deemed dodgy involving other players, be it cheat calling to general doucheness. Its not worth the hassle at times.
            The only time Id do it is if the other player was an absolute grade A chinook and its blatent on camera that they arent taking hits.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

No no no stuff a wich hunt we need more parody fun vids like that old 10 commandments of airsoft vid i got shown way back befor i was converted from feild target shooting to the wondours games of airsoft where you can if you chose to die extreamly ovrr exsagerated dwaths have a ars about with buddys and then do or di death charge for the finap objective it has made my boring life as a youth worker and part time axe murdurea much more fun

So more cheezy goon show fun stuff mid game abdsudhg

I go backt9 sleep now

Meddy out

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I can see why youd want to "out" someone who is cheating but the problem with things like this is if its incorrect, it doesnt matter, that guys rep is ruined and noone will want to play with them or at least question every move they make as theyve seen on the intertron that they cheat at the game when its entirely possible that they dont. Probably best to leave it mate
                Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Toanjuice Find out more about Toanjuice
                Working...
                X