Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crye Ac Combats.... Confused.

Hey all

Just bought some Crye AC Combats from Ebay Now i did my research on these before shelling out and just got them in the post today BUT there are differences that make me worried that these might not be legit.

The ACs have a zipper fly with velcro fastener. 2" Waist increments on the sides. No buttons on pockets.

Mine have A button fly with velcro fastener. No Waist Incements on sides. Buttons as well as velcro on some pockets.

I cant find any details on these on Google and as far as i know only the crye field pants have a button fly but those dont accept the AC Style kneepads.

Heres a pic of the label.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated as im just worried i may not have legit crye!

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add these are Multicam ACs with the tan stretchy areas
    Last edited by samus3366; 3 June, 2013, 21:06.
    Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Re: Crye Ac Combats.... Confused.

I don't have any of my Crye stuff to hand, but as memory serves the label looks legit as does the multicam (at least based on the small picture provided). A lot of US law enforcement agencies and military units get custom runs with small specific changes such as pocket layouts, flys, belt loops etc, which would be explained by the 'Item: Cutom'. Got any other multicam you know is definitely real to do a comparison?
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Re: Crye Ac Combats.... Confused.

If it's real multicam it should as least be a positive sign, Somewhere on the outside of the garment should be a small 2-Tone Half/Half "Multicam" label (probably sewn to one of the pockets/seams). Whilst these are available seperately, I've yet to actually encounter a fake multicam item with the label (though have found a few genuine without, particularly on cheaper items).
      AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

samus3366 Find out more about samus3366
      Working...
      X