Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

moscart users: what ammo do you load in your shells?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moscart users: what ammo do you load in your shells?

I just bought an ICS GLM grenade launcher and 6 120rounder moscarts, may god have mercy on my soul. I don't really want to be putting my primo King Arms BBs in 120 round shells though, so I was thinking of using the cheapest nastiest 0.12g BB i can find. Can probably get better range out of them too...probably.

What do you guys use? Weights, brands, etc. Thanks!

Re: moscart users: what ammo do you load in your shells?

i use 0.20 biodevils because the local site is bio only and as there is no hop up, range would just be hampered by weight

someone needs to make moscarts with hopups, that would be awesome

Comment

I use anything BB wise. Ive got a bottle full of random weights and random quality stuff including stuff that didnt feed in my guns.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

i use anything i can find .4's-.12's any little shop ( you know the sort) that sells every bit of crap you could ever want will always have some cheapo bb's that will give good spread

Comment

I re use bb out of my home target bb net.
          The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

I use a mixture of cheap 0.12s brought from a popular auction site, and reuse any bbs lying around the house

Comment

get one of those fabric BB bags or an empty bottle and just empty all your dregs into it. add a few .12s for flyers and youre sorted! Moscarts work far better with mixed weights.
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

As above - a random bottle full of .12s, .2s and .25s (.2s & .25s have already been fired from an aeg) for my high capacity shell and .3s in my 18 rounders
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

i still wouldnt go so far as to use used bbs (except clean ones from target boxes ect.) i just emptied what was left of my mids after games into a mix of .12 cheapos (with the dried peas and cubes removed) and .2s.
                  it does mean you can buy rainbows of .12 gram BBs too :P:P
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Ive got a bottle of misc rounds. All the ones I hoover up, find in my bags, spill or forget what weight they are.

Its a big mixture of .20, .25, .28, .30 black and white

Gives a decent spread. Also means I don't end up wasting pricey ammo.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CacklingHawk Be strong, be fast, don't be too serious Find out more about CacklingHawk
                    Working...
                    X