Rubberized Magazine Base Plates for KSC/KWA Glock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubberized Magazine Base Plates for KSC/KWA Glock

As above Rubberized Magazine Base Plates for KSC/KWA Glock, is there such a thing? I know they do the aluminium ones, but I was looking for some that were a bit more shock absorbent for those occasion mishaps that occur when changing pistol mags usually ending up in a cracked plastic base plate and/or a buggered magazine in some way. Rubber would surely take some of the shock out of the drop.

Anyone know of any?

Re: Rubberized Magazine Base Plates for KSC/KWA Glock

Magpul PTS speedplates may absorb some damage?

Comment

Re: Rubberized Magazine Base Plates for KSC/KWA Glock

No they wont, PTS speedplates break on loading a mag into the gun (from personal experience). What you want are these:

Jentra Mag Bumpers - they cost $12.99 for three, and come with adhesive - you simply glue them to your normal floorplates.

If your normal floorplates are knackered I have come across evidence that RS glock floorplates fit on KSC/KWA glock mags. They cost around $3.75 each, so are cheaper and better made than pretty much any other polymer floorplate for airsoft glocks. I'll be ordering some soon for my glock
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Skeletor RUAS (Reading University Airsoft) President 2010/11 Treasurer 2011/2012 Find out more about Skeletor
      Working...
      X