Best CQB weapon to buy for under £150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best CQB weapon to buy for under £150

Whats the best cqb wep aeg for under £150>?

Re: Best CQB weapon to buy for under £150

This question comes up too often. The simple answer is, there isn't a 'best' CQB weapon it all depends on what you want from it and even then there will not be a 'best weapon', go with what you like the look of because otherwise you will just get people suggesting there guns and that's not really going to help.
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6077

/thread

Seriously, anything will do. Personal preference. Might like a SMG, i perfer just using pistols. I have friends that use a standard M14 in tight CQB ares.
      Find a gun you like, use it.
      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

something lightweight, compact, comfortable, and with a high rate of fire. as far as what model, as perry said, choose your favourite, it will make almost no difference as they are all boxes to house a gearbox, battery and barrel.
        don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

CM16 Raider Short version, they're built amazingly for the price, mine's still going strong a year and a half on with no internal tinkering.

I only wish I'd gone for the short barreled version instead of a long barrel.
          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
          Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

I know its not an AEG, but in CQB sites I just use a pistol
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

MP5 is the king of indoor playing. and Cyma make brilliant ones. Just the normal J variant will do!

Comment

DE tri-shot shorty shotgun and a pistol = £150.00. The grin comes for free.
                JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Amen brother.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

M134 Minigun. Well, the title does say under 150 pounds...

Oh wait, pounds sterling!! :-P I'd say an MP5K or M4 CQBR, AKS-74U, MP7, MP9, P90, if budgets permit. They're all good choices for CQB weapons. And yes, I'm only joking about getting an M134, because if you buy one, you'll probably have a laundry bill due to all the skid-marked briefs from the fear it would likely induce in the opposing team, that equals the price tag of the minigun!!
                    Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

A pistol of you liking and a few spare magazines?

If you go TM you should get by, just run light and move a lot.

'FireKnife'
                      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Agree with Fireknife. Pistols are THE most fun you can have in CQB. Every time I take something bigger and every-time I leave it in the safe zone.
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JonathanCyrd1 Airsoft Engineer :) Find out more about JonathanCyrd1
                        Working...
                        X