Greatest manafacturer of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest manafacturer of all time?

As we bypass the decade, we have seen countless numbers of airsoft weapons fly through the ******* *****. I believe it some awards are in order, so whicj manafacturer is the greatest in your opnion?

taking into account things like value for money, reliability, build quality etc oh and of course reliability

I chose the ones I thought had the best chance

Pole will close in 5 days!
    Tokyo Marui
    59.09%
    ICS
    8.52%
    G&P
    7.39%
    Systema
    9.66%
    Jing Gong (JG)
    3.41%
    G&G
    2.27%
    Classic Army
    6.82%
    A&K
    0.00%
    SRC
    0.57%
    Star/Ares
    2.27%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Sniper12; 20 February, 2010, 19:51.

Re: Greatest manafacturer of all time?

Voted TM.

Do I think they're the best? No, but they have consistently brought out products that others have then copied and, in some cases, improved on.

Not the best, not the most expensive, not the most advanced, but good, reliable and innovative products.
    sigpic

Comment

TM for me, internals are good but more importantly the externals look great.

(based on the fact I do a lot of upgrading!)

Comment

TM all the way, they pretty much invented the AEG!

Comment

TM i'd say

Comment

I said G&P. Simply koz of what you get for your cash.
            sigpic

Comment

Considering TM made the first AEG - as opposed to the variable and frankly quite crap gas systems available in the late 80's and early 90's airsoft guns it's the only one I'd vote for, without them we'd not be where we are now.

Comment

i fail to see how someone has voted for jg as the best make of all time, for a start off they are COPYS of tm!!!!!!!

thats like copying an exam of a mate and getting a better mark????

Comment

tm/ mever had a bad gun of theirs yet. id vote for agm if it were on the list as they have braught us aeg's no one else had botherd with. mp44 mp40. sten gun and if the cursed chinese govt hadnt slowed us down we would have many more great guns from them

Comment

erm if you copied off a mate you would get the same mark. Wouldn't you? Now if you copied then improved I would understand it.

Anyway on topic. Depends on how you view things. it is all about opinions. And here is mine.

JG, no, brought cheap versions of higher cost manufacturers to the masses. Doesn't make them great but it does give them brownie points for making airsoft affordable for most people. And of course they did push the boat out with many types of gun that the big guns wouldnt touch. Same goes for most of the chinasoft brigade.

As for the other End of the scale I also disagree on TM. Good internals and parts. But lets face it I have had three tm Guns that stink. not for their unreliability as I havent had one break on me yet . But they just feel cheap MY TM M16 VN creaky and plasticky. My Tm G3 creaky and plasticky, my TM M4 creaky and plasticky.

Also they aren't a very visionary company when it comes to rifles until recently they hardly done anything that wasn't M16 or M4 based. The only thing in my opinion that would make them the best, but it is a major factor, is, The TM M14.

In my opinion the best gun they have ever made and one of the best of all time. Most of the main manufacturers dont get my vote because they basically just played it safe with the stuff they brought out.

I voted SRC dont ask why, I cant explain it as I have only had one gun from them but it has left such an impression that if they continue in this vein they will be THE premier manufacturer in the future. They have raised the bars somewhat with their new stuff.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Ellison View Post
                      i fail to see how someone has voted for jg as the best make of all time, for a start off they are COPYS of tm!!!!!!!

thats like copying an exam of a mate and getting a better mark????
                      "taking into account things like value for money"

Comment

i voted systema due to their advanced electronics and designs but also because when they had problems systema manafacturas would always bring out somthing better to sort out the problem such as circuit boards.

Comment

where is WE

Comment

Voted Classic Army:

-Great externals and quality.
                            -Great range of models.
                            -Now have cheaper 'value for money' options.
                            -Good gearboxes, and some pre-upgraded internals.
                            -Reliable and only really need a new hop and barrel to make win.

Only vote for them over TM because of quality of externals and because of their slightly better stock fps.. not that it makes too much difference but hey!
                            Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

voted TM:

- best hopup in world
                              - lots of upgrade parts

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X