NVG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVG

ok i play at night alot and i dont like using tracers so i want to know of aney CHEEP nvg that ney one knowes of i have tryed google and all i get back is 250+ or the cod mw2 ones

Re: NVG

good luck for cheap ones, have you looked at NV monoculars?

the other option is use red filters on your tac lights etc, so you dont ruin your natural night vision. it makes a fair bit of difference.

other than that, eat more carrots.

Comment

Atn gen 1 .

£185.

Cheapest your going to get for true night vision.

Gen 1 is poor though.

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
        Atn gen 1 .

£185.

Cheapest your going to get for true night vision.

Gen 1 is poor though.
        top thanks

Comment

Also you will need an external IR illuminator to get the most out of them if I am correct.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Most have them built in.

Comment

And gen 1's really gonna mess with your depth perception.
              in my opinion get an nv sight for your rifle

shaun.
              Originally posted by Utorak
              FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Comment

Another way to do it which I believe is cheaper is by using a IR torch and a IR camera

Stargazer

Comment

IR camera? Isn't that thermal imaging? Those cost many thousands.

You can use any camera if your illuminating an area with IR.

Comment

i would love thermal, you wouldnt have the excuse 'i didnt see them'

Comment

I think he means night vision camera, as bravo said a thermal camera will cost more then gen 3 military spec night vision stuff.

Bottom line is that you get what you pay for, no Gen 1 will actually be very effective past fairly short ranges without real bluring and loss of depth perception ect.

My feed back
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

for about 700 quid i can get you some realy nice gen2 or 3, cant remember goggles that can mount onto a helmet, realy high quality and its a decent price
                        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Originally posted by danhc View Post
                          for about 700 quid i can get you some realy nice gen2 or 3, cant remember goggles that can mount onto a helmet, realy high quality and its a decent price

ok i play at night alot and i dont like using tracers

so i want to know of aney CHEEP nvg that ney one knowes of i have tryed google and all i get back is 250+ or the cod mw2 ones

Comment

As mentioned above. ATN VIPER is a gen 1 night vision. I have used/owned this before and it is very good, especially since it comes with a headgear to attach it to.

Comment

I had one of the Russian Gen 1+ scopes which worked ok. They have three Gen1 tubes in cascade and needed very little external light to work.

If you have basic Gen1 and use illuminators, if anyone on the other team have nv you loose your advantage straight away. I payed arround £200 for mine and it was 'new' as in never issued cold war surplus.

From the reasearch I carried out befor buying mine. I would't buy Gen 1 but would save for a better Gen 1+. Or better still Gen 2, but prices rise very steeply. Passive would be a better option.

Some of the shops will arrange a night time viewing for you to go and try these things out, but please don't ask me which as I don't remember. Then you can see first hand the difference in quality. I was much more limited being Russian themed, there was really only one option under loads of money...lol
                              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NULL i am a printer and love airsoft and the gym :D Find out more about NULL
                              Working...
                              X