Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Stock

Hi

Anyone know why airsoft guns seem to be out of stock all over the place ? Seems to have been like this for a couple of months and just wondered if anyone had any ideas why

Thanks guys

Re: Airsoft Stock

If its cheapsoft your talking about, the police in china have cracked down on airsoft guns being made, as im sure its illegal.
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

you'll find it only the Chinese weapons that aren't in stock anywhere, due to all this legal trouble in china

brands such as ICS, TM, G&G etc etc are unaffected as far as im aware

EDIT: /\ beat me to it

Comment

also the lack of rosh compliance on aegs means they cant be imported from outside the eu for sale to the public but can be imported for sale to a wholesaler who must make them compliant before sale to the public.
        even hk websites are out of stock on alot of things
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Most of the Chinese guns comply. It was mainly Japan that wouldn't comply with Rohs simply because the EU and was never really a major factor in the supply of their guns. The main reason as far as i am aware was the Christmas and Chinese new year period everything shuts down plus other internal matters with the companies. I think you will soon see a steady trickle of stuff coming back in to stock
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

There was an article in the press ( a copy on Z1 as well) about the manufacturers in China being shut down.
            A simple summary is that it is illegal for them to make RIF's in China and there appears to have been some issues (not sure what) which meant the goverment needed to "crack down" on this illegal trade. This as I am sure you are aware is a joke as you cannot do anything like this in China without the state allowing you to.

My friend in China has advised that this kind of behaviour is normal and once they get bored they will move onto something else to shut down.

Hence the shortage of cheaper end of the market. This being said save some extra money and get something made in Taiwan of Japan its worth the extra money in my opinion.
            Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
            Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
            Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Orz140 Find out more about Orz140
            Working...
            X