Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd question regarding the Tavor

Hey

Checking out the Ares Tavor (aka TAR21) and a thought cross my mind. The question I have is; is the magazine release a free fall one, like on M4/M16s or is a little bit of force still necessary? When you press down of the little leaver thingy bob (like on MP5's, G36's, etc) does the magazine come straight out of its own accord, or do you still have to pull?

Before anyone says "search bar lol", I have and have not found an answer to this odd question (that includes googling and watching many annoying American YouTube reviews).

Thanks in advance.
    sigpic

Re: Odd question regarding the Tavor

the mag catch is free fall pretty much as you do catch it some times and end up droppin your mag

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Hmm, OK, thanks for the answer. Does that become a big problem, or does the rest of the run make up for it anyway? It seems to be getting a lot of positive buzz.
      sigpic

Comment

its some thing that you wont notice after a while or fixed with a bit of tape in the mag well to stop any mag wobble, the gun its self awsome except the mars sight could of been alot better made

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lolzombies Find out more about lolzombies
        Working...
        X