Engraving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engraving

Looking to get some work done on a blank Systema lower - does anyone know of a decent engraver that can do the work for me?

I've seen some guys online but oddly none of them have come back to me when i've asked for a quote...business must be booming!

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Re: Engraving

airsoft engraver, he has always replied to me within a few day's and his prices are i think...£10 a side for main marking's on a receiver ( you know the bit i mean) then a fiver for things like dust cover's writeing around the selector ect... there is also a retailer that does it cheaper, but i cant tell you on here..

Comment

My local Airsoft superstore has a laser engraver on site and are well priced!

As we are on the topic, what are you thinking of having engraved on to your receiver?
      DTW in a CTW body with systema barrel and hop for sale....open to offers for quick sale!! ***may be interested in a swap for PCP air rifle***

Comment

£10 a side for main marking's on a receiver? Get it done at Timpsons in city centre, laser engraving same as the rest, same price but you get it done in an hour. You may have to bring the font you want on a USB stick though to make absolutely sure.

Comment

There is a huge amount of controversy around airsoft engraver. Treat with caution.
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I hear mixed reviews about airsoft engraver ... try your local key shop. I know my local one has a custom engraving service where you can choose what is printed and if you send in a pdf they cut whatever image you want

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Thanks all - to be honest I have had excellent service so far from the airsoft engraver including detailed design work and quotations - am sending him the receiver next week for the work to be done and will post pics of the results....going for Noveske markings on both sides so lets see how it looks...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Leachtom Find out more about Leachtom
              Working...
              X