Collapse

Dytac M4's? Are they reliable/any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dytac M4's? Are they reliable/any good?

Hi

I used to do a fair bit of airsoft a few years ago but have only really just started getting back into it. I know brand such as TM and G&P are normally very good. But i've only just came across dytac, i'm just wondering if there any good. E.g. External quality and gearbox performance and reliability. Any input would be great cheers

Re: Dytac M4's? Are they reliable/any good?

External quality is very good. Running mine on an 11.1v Lipo and it shoots very well and no problems at all. I have yet to take it to a skirmish but so far so good!

Comment

Team Talon run dytacs at ground zero and they seem to be good quality haven't heard them complain. if you youtube team talon they have a review of some i think.

Comment

They come with a full internal 12 month warranty and that includes running it on an 11.1 lipo - if you buy it from the sole UK Dytac distributor.

I got one a few weeks back, Invader MK18 M4 in A Tacs FG.

I've used it once and very happy with it. Performance very good and insane ROF.

The chap who runs my local site and shop has seen himself and heard a massive mixed bag of opinions with the Dytacs. Knows a few people who have had to return them several times for repair under warranty. His opinion is that the shimming can be poorly done in some (too loose).

If mine runs for a whole year on an 11.1 I'll be more than impressed
        Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's gotta have one.

Comment

Mine has been running for 6 months flawlessly on an 11.1v LiPo, and i've been playing with it for 2-3 sundays every month since I got it.
          Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Originally posted by GiantKiwi View Post
            Mine has been running for 6 months flawlessly on an 11.1v LiPo, and i've been playing with it for 2-3 sundays every month since I got it.
            Glad to hear it's running well. Reading that has put a smile on my face.
            Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's gotta have one.

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys. Well if it comes with a 12 month warranty I guess I won't have much to worry about! Think i'll drive over to the shop where they sell them and see what they have got in and if i can have a play with them

Comment

To give you an idea, i've put nearly 40,000 rounds through it
                Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Externally gorgeous guns - their receivers are identically moulded to G&Ps (based on comparing manufacturing marks on the two), and the invader rail system is certainly unique! (And on spec)
                  Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alexthemann Find out more about Alexthemann
                  Working...
                  X