SA80 dummy bayonet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA80 dummy bayonet???

Hey guys i have had a look on the internet but i havent been to find one, does anyone know if it is even possible to get a an SA80 dummy bayonet that would be safe to use in airsoft?? plastic or rubber or otherwise?

Thanks guys.

Re: SA80 dummy bayonet???

i'll have a chat to a friend about molding one from my real steel but his initial thoughts are that it'll be expensive.

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Hey.

What do you want the bayonet for? If it's pouch filling / waving around, then a rubber cast would certainly be an option. If you want to fit it to a rifle barrel though, I'm told it requires a mechanism that would probably be too difficult / costly to reproduce. I don't believe there is a replica on the market in the way other bayonets are readily available.

Comment

there was a thread on here ages ago about someone makeing them for airsoft but he never came up with anything after months of chatting, the real ones i can get hold of for 30 quid or so but they are only good for wall hanger's they come with blunt edges but the point is still there and can penetrate a block of wood just with a gentle tap or drop so they really cant be attatched to a rifle for a skirmish

Comment

Aye I have a real one that landmark (if it's viable) would take a mould of we just need to know your wants and needs, as a basic pouch filler would be easy enough but the sa80 bayonet has a spring clasp that attaches it to the flashider (it's not a clip/lug type like a m4) which would be more difficult to recreate.

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Ah ok a bit pointless then! i saw a brilliant photo of a soldier holding his SA80 whilst on the radio and his bayonet was mounted and it looked great, but yeah it does seem a bit pointless for airsoft which is a shame as it looks great.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogerio134 Find out more about Rogerio134
            Working...
            X