Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

No where has the VFC HK 416 in stock anyone know when they might be back in stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No where has the VFC HK 416 in stock anyone know when they might be back in stock?

Been looking around everywhere but cant seem to find one in stock anywhere anyone got any info on when they might be coming back into stock?

Re: No where has the VFC HK 416 in stock anyone know when they might be back in stock

I believe the was a fault with them that VFC are correcting. It possible they have been recalled.

(Although I may be thinking of the 417.... It is late)

Comment

Re: No where has the VFC HK 416 in stock anyone know when they might be back in stock

it was the 416c that had the problem IIRC. There obviously aren't any other retailers bar Zero One but if there were they might have stock. I'll PM you where I got mine from and you can ask them if they have any matey.

Comment

I thought UMAREX made the 416s for the UK? RIGHT?!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Henry Finlay Use the forum from time to time, mainly to sell other guns. If you are a prospective buyer please don't waste time, im more than happy to del with light interest but as a caution always check you have the money to spend if your gonna buy, don't tell me right at the last minute that you have gone over daddy's spending limit. Find out more about Henry Finlay
        Working...
        X