Sig holster query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sig holster query

if you can just find the retention holster, ive got 2 CQC belt clips you can borrow mate? maybe save on costs? mine came with a generic legplate but it came with Blackhawk holster, CQC belt clip and static belt clip you can attach to the holster itself. as ive got monkey arms, i find the dropleg a bit easier
    Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

the one i looked at as got the belt loop things all ready on it the 5.11 ThumbDrive Holster you can also get the drop leg bit for it to if i ever do want it

Comment

no worries fella they are pretty nice, makes a hell of a difference in terms of draw availability. especially if youre traversing from outisde to inside and close quarters, drawing is just so much quicker now

Comment

im going to try and get mine ordered this week for Sundays game

Comment

cool. im dropping my connectors and leaky mag round Chads on thursday on my way round to yours mate

Comment

cool i take it hes fixed the rest of the m4 for you. im defiantly taking the shot gun on the 7 so most likely need to borrow your gun bag if you dont mind

Comment

that wont be a problem. i think he had an issue with the wiring, a certain electrical store near you had f*cked him over with that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mister Zsasz Find out more about Mister Zsasz
                Working...
                X