Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What's the best weapon for milsim but also suits a 2013 Circa Ranger loadout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the best weapon for milsim but also suits a 2013 Circa Ranger loadout?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Comment

Re: What's the best weapon for milsim but also suits a 2013 Circa Ranger loadout?

I guess sticking a DD 11.5" rail on the TM M4 would pretty much convert it but how well does it perform because all I hear about is the recoil shock, not it's range etc.
      sigpic

Interested? PM me.

Comment

So well I have 2 and I'm trying to raise funds to buy a third.

Comment

I'm guessing you like your tokyo marui's then
          sigpic

Interested? PM me.

Comment

Strangely, yes. Of all the guns I have had and used (a LOT) the ones I have that fire best are my Marui Recoil Mk18, my Marui Recoil AK, the VSR and of course my Marui pistols... Other stuff just doesn't really seem to work as well. I've got an ASG Ultimate upgraded 500fps SR25 AEG in the armoury, a G&P Mk46, a KWA MP7 and a C-DTW-based Daniel Defense 12.5" RISII, but it's a rare day that I pick them up.

Comment

I love my recoil. TM sopmod CQBR.
              Its a purchase I'm really really glad I bought.
              Performs well above the numbers suggest.
              Even better when they are upgraded.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I couldn't agree more with the others saying buy a TM Recoil Shock AR-15, an appropriate rail system for your desired look, and then sink as much or as little as you like into its upgrades. Their range and accuracy is nothing short of phenomenal, and the recoil system is bluntly brilliant. It's the only AEG I'd own - in fact, it is the only AEG I own. I would have an AR-15 (SOPMOD/SOCOM, or preferably an HK416D) over the SCAR for better upgrade path and fewer points of failure.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bam Curry Find out more about Bam Curry
                Working...
                X