tm desert warrior 4.3 holster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm desert warrior 4.3 holster?

Hey i was wondering if someone could help me? Im trying to find a type 2 holster for this gun as my viper drop leg holster ejects my mag as im running which isnt helpful. If anyone knows of a good holster to be used and could give me a web address that would be great thank you.

We can't link anything that isn't zero one. But any 1911 holster will fit

Comment

Re: tm desert warrior 4.3 holster?

even with the bottom ris rail?

Comment

Nope. The bottom rail will need to be removed to fit in a moulded 1911 holster.

Best bet if you want to keep it, is look into like a safariland job or a custom Kydex job.

I THINK some fobus ones might accomadate a rail, but cant be 100%

|EDIT: just to add, these are locking ones, universal ones (being utter crap!) is all hit and miss

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

thank you i will take a look

Comment

Sorry forgot the rail is an add on and not built into the frame!

A fobus EMC will take your gun and a torch on that rail, but is fiddly.

If you never put anything on the rail id just remove it, makes looking for a holster much easier!

Comment

Fobus EMC's are great holsters.
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

With the rail left on you are kind of stuck for options.

Either you can run the EMC as suggested which may or may not work for you or you can run a typical holster made for 1911s just without the rail attachment.

'FireKnife'
                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

I love Blackhawk serpas, so to accommodate my TM Foliage Warrior (same sign as your Desert Warrior) I bought a Blackhawk Serpa designed for a 1911 with their Xiphos torch attached. I had to cut a 1cm square hole out of the plastic on the side near the front of the holster, but now it fits fine.
                  102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gecko89 Find out more about gecko89
                  Working...
                  X