Face protection help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face protection help!

i have a V2 Strike force half face mast and its awesome barring little thing i cant rest against my stock for sighting targets/players i looked into getting the V1 which dose not have the ear protection. the down side to that is my ears will probably be lit up like Christmas if i am not careful. i have seen the neopren face protection but are they any good as i have used a UBACS with foam padding and sometimes in CQB it can still sting alot most likely guys firing hot ??? . anyway any advice or experience on the products will help before i pay out the Benjamin's PS dont tell me to man up
    Chris Ford

Re: Face protection help!

Neoprene is hot and sweaty.
    What eyewear are you using?

With a regular mesh mask, correctly bent to fit my face I get a perfect cheekweld.
    Just bend it to fit your face!

Comment

i did try that but not much luck ive opted to just mount my 551 CQB style for now
      Chris Ford

Comment

As above, just bend it. I run the smaller one with no ear protection - haven't been hit in the ear yet. If I do, it'll sting for sure, but that's part of the game really, it's only a minute or two of pain, if that.

Comment

Originally posted by biscuitninja View Post
          As above, just bend it. I run the smaller one with no ear protection - haven't been hit in the ear yet. If I do, it'll sting for sure, but that's part of the game really, it's only a minute or two of pain, if that.
          As someone who has been shot in the ear a lot, It hurts like hell on earth, especially the time i walked passed a doorway and got a bb to the inside of my ear from pointblank. I now wear ear defenders in combination of a V1 lower mesh mask and ESS V12 goggles, because not only did I have to come out of the game due to bleeding it took a while for my hearing to come back. surprisingly loud things AEGs, when the muzzle is a few inches from your ear.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

yes i bet it did i once got hit on full auto from 3 meters away by some C**T who did not take his hit i will make do with my V2 for now
            Chris Ford

Comment

I have a feeling I'm going to get shot in the ear straight away next game

Going to rock a pair of Sordins soon anywho, that'll solve issues

Comment

i guess they would help alot
                Chris Ford

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chris Ford I am an Airsoft enthusiast Find out more about Chris Ford
                Working...
                X