Rothenberger Plumbers Propane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rothenberger Plumbers Propane

Got my Madbull XG02 Propane Adapter today so picked up some Rothenerger gas on the way home. The adapter is pretty good nice long metal nozzle and a chamber for lube. Ive used Predator gas which had a plastic nozzle and I'm always worried I'm going to break it. I also used an Ultrair gas which had a metal nozzle which felt nice and sturdy.

So hooked it up to the Rothenberger, results were good - probably a bit better than the predator. However its stunk - stunk real good. My room was stunk out and I can still smell it a few hours later. Ive heard Rothenberger was similar to Coleman but without the added odour. The smell is similar to when the gas on a gas cooker doesn't ignite.

Getting some Colemans this weekend fingers crossed I can handle the stink !!

Re: Rothenberger Plumbers Propane

Coleman's not that harsh, just smells of garlic.
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

It really doesnt smell that bad! You want bad smelling propane, refill that smaller cannister from a calor gas cannister!

Comment

Your not going to get Colemans smelling any better either....lol
        Colemans seem to have added a LOT more stink to their Propane lately.

Comment

Propane smell of propane. Don't use it in your room. Just use it outside. Oh and watch out for those madbull adaptors. The side screw where the silicone oil goes leaks over time and propane seeps out of it, side ways, ie at you.

I use the airsoft innovations one. I have one that I got second hand and its still good. £15 with oil too.
          I know what i said because i was standing here when i said it.

ICS FAN - Always looking for parts. PM me what you have

Comment

"I like the smell of propane in the morning,............ it smells...... , it smells like victory."

Comment

Just don't light a match! And for god sakes don't attempt to light a fart in there or we are all doomed!

Always use propane/propane adaptors in a well ventilated area/outside as per the instructions ;-)

Simple answer, open a window and get a bottle of febreeze air freshener ready if you don't want your folks/mrs/husband/partner/other half/kids knowing you have been playing with the gas guns in the house.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

People are always stood begin me and yelling things like "there's a gas leak!" In the safe zone!

Comment

Another example of what gets shouted/quoted when filling gas mags in safe zones.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Bwahahaha. He has the best voice ever.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IronMonkeyPimp Find out more about IronMonkeyPimp
                    Working...
                    X