Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fun targets to shoot?

Originally posted by jakeas View Post
    well... i live above the main high street of a popular sea side resort. across the street is a protruding street light... maybe a good placed water balloon hanging from it would make a good target. that way i get the explosion and the surprised scream of wet tourists! XD
    J
    I hope this was a joke. Shooting projectiles outside the bounds of your property (or within 50 ft of a public highway) is illegal and quite frankly stupid.

Anyway, I find shooting varying thicknesses of foam can be interesting. Put them at different ranges etc and see how much penetration you can get (Not in that way gents).
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Make your own "clays" with plaster. Make whatever size or thickness you like. Or matches. Loved trying to light a match with an air rifle from 15m lol

Comment

I've got some "Elastoplast" plasters, can I make them from those?
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I was thinking more plaster of Paris lol. You can also use modelling clay but the plaster seems to "explode" more as its powdery.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ShooterSwizz Find out more about ShooterSwizz
          Working...
          X