Comment

Re: Mask or glasses

Originally posted by Cowboy1 View Post
      What is the best mask to use ??
      What is the best glasses to use ??
      Help please
      Hi,
      are you 16 or older?
      At most sites when your 16+ you can wear glasses instead of a full face mask.

If your over 16, I reccomend wearing a gumshield if you decide to wear glasses to protect your teeth.

If your under 16, I would get a decent paintball mask (I don't like mesh style masks, harder to breathe in, but easier to use sights with) with a thermal lense. It will restrict your ability to look down sights but it saves you the pain of being hit in the face by bits of plastic!

Tom

Comment

glasses all the way, but if under 18 its masks only on most sites

Comment

I personally use glasses, they are comfortable and give normal field of view. I think masks are useful, but they can be a bit arsey after youve just sprant halfway around the site to flank someone. There hard to breath in.

Sure, getting shot in the face hurts on a cold morning, man up
          Im not sure about getting hit in the teeth as it hasnt happened to me.. Ive been airsofting with glasses nearly 4 or 5 times now and only been hit in the face once..
          Originally posted by bravotwozero
          And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

Bit of a crap question, as you've missed out really key info like....

- Budget?
            - Style of play?
            - Use?

"Best" is only that for a certain situation!

Comment

Get glasses they are far better than wearing a mask, i use guarder c4 , i think thats what they are. They cost 30 pound. They are my best buy yet. however when i play cqb i will wear a army of two mask. they are pretty good, although vision isnt the best. it cost me 80 pound.
              THB i would say get a good set of glasses and a good mask, you only have 1 pair of eyes so protect them.

Comment

Thanks guys for your advice?

Comment

ESS ice glasses, real issue aswell, about £35 a bob

Comment

I personally use ESS ice ballistic glasses and think they great + they come with yellow, clear and dark lenses.
                    They do fog up ever so often when its starts getting hot and sweaty but they would happen with most.

they've been hit in close up situations a few time and not even a mark.

Comment

ESS ICE 2.4's Love mine to bits, wouldn't get anything else. Mind you only you yourself can know what feels best for you.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I have some fairly cheap Glasses, as in cost not quality, but I have to go with Pope on this one and say that those ESS Ice are great am agetting a set this month. I wear specs so need a good set with prescription inserts. On the other hand the Wife wears Goggles and neoprene mask as she is much better looking than me and wants to stay that way. As above though for sighting down a rifle then glasses are best but obviously don't offer a much protection. Like everyone says try a couple of different styles and see which you prefer.
                        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Some glasses fit better than others. I have a wide face and get on well with most makes. Some people have a different size/shape face and glasses can leave massive gaps.

Best thing to do is ask a few people on site if you can try theirs, then buy the one that offers most protection.

I wear ESS ICS and find if they do fog, they clear very quickly though I dont sweat too much.

Bolle Siliums are good for a hi protection without the price (Industrial so keeps price down)

I also wear a shemagh round my neck twice and bite a roll before i do anything tasty, saves your teeth and you can spit it out when not needed like a gun shield.

Comment

i getting a TM fan mask!! ill let you know how it goes!
                            FOR SALE
                            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

mask with mesh!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cowboy1 Find out more about Cowboy1
                              Working...
                              X