Is it Worth it tight bore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Worth it tight bore

I am thinking of getting a madbull tight bore 6.03 for my mp5 is it worth it?

Re: Is it Worth it tight bore

hell yh i no friend of mine put an ak barrel in his and it shoots like words cannot describe AMAZING!

Comment

where do you use the gun m8. if woodland maybe, urban i wouln't bother m8. plus i find tighter barrels only work to their full potential when its a decent length. just my thoughts tho. if you want 1 then get 1, as it will still improve FPS (just dont go over the site limit) and accuracy to an extent
      Team Ghost

Comment

I've heard of TK "twist" barrels as a sound alternative to tightbores if you're around 320fps... accuracy and range but no velocity increase... Just an alternative...
        Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
        ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
        a whole 85fps!

Comment

Check your original barrel first:

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37695

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I had to downgrade at the weekend because my gunwas fire 36 on a 1 joule spring so i downgraded to an m85 sytema spring

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tintin102 Find out more about tintin102
            Working...
            X