Need some advise on batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advise on batteries

hey wondered if any one could help me, i need a battery for my m4 iv put a magpul ctr stock and d-bouys buffer tube, im more of a pistol man so when i look at what battery i need it makes no sense to me whats so ever
    so if someone could point me in the right direction or in deed has one they want to sell??
    thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Need some advise on batteries

I would probably suggest that you get a 8.4v nimh crane stock battery or that you buy a peq box, attach that to The m4's side rails and then stick a lipo in there... maybe a 7.4v

Comment

thanks for that but that battery wont fit i know that much and also i really dont wanna put a peg box on i did think of that but i jus cant do it :/ lol

Comment

is the gun wired to the back?, if so, you should be able to get a 7.4 lipo in the buffer tube, its that or swap the ctr stock back for a crane stock, so you can put one in the crane stock, other options include side by side mags, with one being used as a battery holder, or a battery bag, that you can attach to the ctr stock, or you can get slings with battery packs in them, or re wire to the front, and as someone else said, attach a peq to the rail.

Comment

1450mah 20c 7.4 Lipo. Will cost you less than 14 quid from a shop that sells lipos, connectors and other components for RC/airsoft electronics.
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Cheers guys I think I have enuff info to go get the right one now ha ha sorry should have mentiond it's rear wired

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chopper66 I'm a hairdresser by trade living in Leicester Find out more about chopper66
            Working...
            X