Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z-Tactical Sordins with Motorola TLKR-T6

Hi All,

I currently use a Z Tactical Bowman headset and struggle to sometimes hear my teammates. I am looking at the Z Tactical 'Sordin' Noise Reduction Headset with boom mike and wondering if these would be any better?

Any issues with these when used with the Motorola?

Cheers,

Tal
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I have a set with a Motorola GP68 PMR radio. They are awesome!! Absolutely love them. Can't fault them. Myself and a team mate bought them and use them regularly. Also get a lot of attention from other players who think they're awesome!

Comment

Re: Z-Tactical Sordins with Motorola TLKR-T6

Just orderd a second set. First set died after falling into a pond at a skirmish. (not waterproof) But absolutly amazing piece of kit. Will work with your current PTT and you can actualy hear better with them on as they amplify sound.
      Looking for a Harris style Bipod with 20mm RIS mount.

Comment

Re: Z-Tactical Sordins with Motorola TLKR-T6

thanks both, shall get them ordered!
        But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
        I have spread my dreams under your feet;
        Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

Only thing I had issue with is the element/ztactical PTT. I had the T shape and it transmits but won't receive, my team mate had the round button style and that has to be bent in a certain way for it to work.
          That said I know a lot of people but them with no issues so its your call. But will be looking for a proper heavy duty PTT to replace! (£80 approx).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Talbert Find out more about Talbert
          Working...
          X