EAG Gatwick with gammy knees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAG Gatwick with gammy knees?

Ive been thinking about trying out EAG Gatwick but Ive heard that the site is a bit 'demanding'. Can anyone who's been give me a bit of advice?

Cheers
    sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Re: EAG Gatwick with gammy knees?

I went to their last event. It was absolutely insane!! They run things a little fast and loose but like people to stick closely to the rules of hit-taking and safety protocol. One of the games lasted a whole two hours. It was PAINFUL! They have a massive amount of land and regardless how many mags full of bb's you have, you end up running out of ammo or energy before many of the games end. Really good fun though....and you get a free burger for lunch! NomNOMnom!

Comment

Yeah,Ive found hit taking and safety are top notch at EAG Dorking too.What kind of games were played? Basic attack and defend or more objective based?
      sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

I played at EAG Worthing and Gatwick. Both very good sites, well run, good/excellent marshalling, good burgers. (Better at Worthing)
        I have a dodgy knee (lot's of rugby in my youth = shagged knees. No cartilage, very stiff.) I explain it at each site I go to, and they were switched on and sympathetic.
        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Most of the fields we play (and there are a lot) have enough route choices to keep you off the more demanding terrain.
          The waypoint game is always a favourite, normaly 8-10 markers to capture and push through (can take a couple of hours)
          Another favourite Starts with attackers pushing through a small village to a fort, then through trenches and finaly clearing a church type building at the end.
          It all gets mixed up with smaller games to keep things flowing.
          It's a cracking site with great variation in terrain and folliage
          G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74
          -----Broken/project guns wanted-----

Comment

Cheers lads,next games on the 14th.Gonna have to give it a go after reading these
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dino68 Started airsofting in 2006 with six mates that i worked with in a warehouse (Unit 9). Mostly played in Bedfordshire but i now play and live in Surrey. Find out more about Dino68
            Working...
            X