Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Just wondering , is there anyone around bucks area with some experience with maintenance and upgrades on guns because there is a few thing I need doing but I can't do them myself and was just wondering if anyone could help me out because the shops local dont really know how to do what I'm asking :s.
    sigpic

Re: Need help

Perhaps if you told us what you wanted it would help.

But I shouldn't think its anything that X Sites Tim or Liam couldn't handle.

Also this would be better off in the Technical section.

Comment

It's getting the magwell on my t4-18 dremelled so I can fit pmags into it but alot of the shops dont understand what I mean and getting a new pistol grip fitted (they can do this).
      sigpic

Comment

Bluestreak is run by a shop which i cannot name.

A bloke called Banzai is their gun tech and has been since they started in 2009 but was for may years at other shops too.

Use you google foo to save me an infraction or ban and that should sort you out!

The skirmish site is on the same plot as the shop.

HP18 0XB - for skirmish bookings call 01296 658600

Comment

Dremel the p-mags instead so you don't mess up a perfectly good lower, or just trade em up for E-mags?

For the pistol grips, simply undo the 2 screws on the bottom of the grip, remove motor connectors, drop out motor, remove the 2-4 screws that are inside the grip, then reverse that procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
            Bluestreak is run by a shop which i cannot name.

A bloke called Banzai is their gun tech and has been since they started in 2009 but was for may years at other shops too.

Use you google foo to save me an infraction or ban and that should sort you out!

The skirmish site is on the same plot as the shop.

HP18 0XB - for skirmish bookings call 01296 658600
            i was just about to mention this
            Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

perry.L Find out more about perry.L
            Working...
            X