• Show
Clear All

• Anyone got the G&P TA31 ACOG?

Whats your views on this?
    Whats the recticle like?
    Worth the money?

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Re: Anyone got the G&P TA31 ACOG?

im asuming its the same optics that are in the g&p acog with iron sights (cant for the life of me remember the model number and dont have time to look)

the optics are absolutely amazing - super super super clear and good eye relief - best acog optics bar the real one

200% worth the money
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

shadow your talking about the one with iron sights yer? this ones reticle is different
      and aint very cleer from what i remembered on strettmens

Comment

i allways thought they were exactly the same

well- even if its different - the quality of mine would suggest that the other one is just as good
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

http://www.trijicon.com/user/parts/p...cfm?PartID=716
          this is what it looks like. just not green. or red to the point

Comment

well i must admit strettmans was very good for eye relief, looked cool had a clear background but the reticle was the down side. but gingy did say he was in the process of "making it better by fixing it or somthin" so that could be why. my memory is still fuzzy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

OwNaGe Find out more about OwNaGe
            Working...
            X