jg sig 552 seals, well impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jg sig 552 seals, well impressed

as above picked one up today, very high build quality including gearbox for 100quid its a minter and exact copy of the marui with the added bonus the top ris comes with it.
    the only downside is 400fps out of the box so it will need a downgrade but accuracy superb for a short barrel.
    anyone on here also bought the jg version and what fps did it turn up at.
    please note the supplier did warn on their website it might be a bit hot
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Re: jg sig 552 seals, well impressed

i ahve ther tm version. theyre rock

Comment

ive handled my mates tm version, and the jg is an exact clone ,the only alteration is they have cut out the peice of plastic out the battery compartment so a 8.4 mini fits perfect.
      is this a one off or are all the modern jg,s this well made
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

i think all clone guns qulity is improving myself fair few floating around my local site the newer are def better than the older earlyer releases better qulity internaly and externaly but still cant beat a TM etc

Mercs Designated Marksmen

Comment

cannot deny the tm is a good gun, but comparing the two the only difference is trades, jg has none tm does everthing else is identical except the quality of the jg gearbox actually looks better. for 100quid less tm must be well hacked off, but as they mainly rely on the japanese market for buisness i expect there not to bothered, 400 fps in japan is probably life if your caught.
          mind you in the uk 400fps puts this in airgun league and being full auto is technically section five and a big no no

Comment

I have the TM 551. Externals are strong but I might gert a metal body for it. GEarbox is a pain to do work on because of the burst chip's extra wiring but it's rock solid.

Comment

Why don't you do a proper review Screwdriver?

We need to get some reviews in our Reviews section, it's not very full :S

Comment

already done one

Comment

was going to origionally chowder but i get the feeling some sections just get ignored, so decided to do a covert one in general discussion but you caught me out.
                  will test the gun this weekend and do a review, just didnt want to do one before in case i bigged it up and it broke the first skirmish i took it on

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer View Post
                    already done one
                    Just saw that Destroyer but it would be interesting to see how the JG compares to the TM one as you've given it a pretty glowing review.

Hah, aye fair enough Screwdriver. You would look a bit silly if you gave it 10/10 and it broke :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

screwdriver Find out more about screwdriver
                    Working...
                    X