M93R vs G18c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M93R vs G18c

iv had a few KSC/KWA 18c's now all end the same way semi stops working or full auto stops working, still like to have a full auto sidearm and was wondering whats peoples take on the KSC M93R system 7? is it going to last longer then the 18c's?
    Sale
    Stuff for sale
    Want
    M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Re: M93R vs G18c

Ewver thought of a MAC 10 or 11? They fire fully auto and semi

Comment

The new System 7 blowback is much improved on KSC's old blowback engines and mags. more powerful and more durable. Between them the M93r has a massive edge More powerfull and much better built than previous KSC offerings (till KSC finaly update the Glock series and not that older KSC were bad either) i've had a Systerm 7 Mack 11 and have a USP and an M9(which I'm selling as i don't need this many pistols!)and they are all very good. The only thing with full auto GBB's is you will need a fair few mags if your going to use them in full auto a lot.

Comment

il vouch for the m93r. its great. good luck finding anywhere with system-7 mags in stock tho as im failing big time. iv rung places like a certain armoury that supplys airsoft gear and even when it showed that they had them they didnt....

Comment

ok, just ordered one with 2 extra mags, the mags are like £30 each.
          Sale
          Stuff for sale
          Want
          M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jammi Find out more about jammi
          Working...
          X