Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Best postal service to send internationally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best postal service to send internationally?

Wondering what the best parcel service to send internationally is (Hong Kong) baring in mind the unanimously recommended ParcelForce stipulates it will NOT carry Airsoft guns.

See here: http://www.parcelforce.com/help-info...d-restrictions

Bit stuck really as this is a high value package that's a return (don't want this going missing)

It isn't so much the "what one is the best" its "what one will carry"

Most have airsoft weaponry on their prohibited lists unless you have an account.

Find one that doesn't have airsoft weaponry on its prohibited list at all and you have hit the jackpot for all airsofters.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Best postal service to send internationally?

Ups seems ok

Comment

Re: Best postal service to send internationally?

strangely though PARCELFORCE delivered me an airsoft gun ? maybe this is different to sending

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPulling View Post
          strangely though PARCELFORCE delivered me an airsoft gun ? maybe this is different to sending
          If it was sent by a retailer then that retailer probably has an account, that status allows RIFs to be sent.
          If it was a private sale, unless the seller somehow had a Parcelforce account, then they were winging it and had no protection whatsoever against loss or damage.

UPS (my opinion only due to experience) are shite, never have their drivers entered the flats i live in to deliver a parcel, lazy fu@@ers make either me or my Mrs go downstairs.

However that aside if they have no stipulation on transporting RIFs then they have to be your best option.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
          Working...
          X