Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Podcast

Hi Guys,

Myself and Mutronics are mulling over the idea of starting an airsoft podcast.

Basically we want to cover, news, new releases, reviews on guns gear etc etc, also covering our own views on gear etc and also answering any general questions as well as the usual airsoft type banter.

Basically I am wondering if any of you folks would be up for listening to it should we create it.

Also if Zero one or Ground Zero would be willing to sponsor in way of guns to test out i.e. display gun, run a few mags through to see what it shoots like etc then give back for your displays.

In the future depending how it picks up we would also possibly look at skype/phone interviews with shop owners/site owners etc.

So let us know if you would listen or not.

Cheers
    Yes
    53.33%
    No
    46.67%

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Re: Airsoft Podcast

A decent well written blog. Yes but not a podcast. I'm just not set up for it (no ipod or spare time at home etc etc)

Comment

Blogs yes. Short YouTube videos yes, but I don't think I'd listen to a podcast. I'd want to see guns and bits.
      The only problem you have is that YouTube is such a force and its a great tool. You would have to have good editing, good sound, good video and content.
      Videos yes
      Podcasts no.
      I know what i said because i was standing here when i said it.

ICS FAN - Always looking for parts. PM me what you have

Comment

depends if you're the hobo with the golden voice or have the voice of a 13 year old angry xbox player.

if it's interesting, quirky, and well paced it could work.

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I'd agree with above, a well made video with all the latest news and unbiased reviews etc. would be better than a podcast, hope you go ahead with it though as there's still a lack of videos like that on YouTube.

Comment

Love to listen to podcasts as I work at night only have u s ones at mo a uk one would be great

Comment

The other half here,

Unbiased reviews would be the only thing that would appeal to me as well. I'm sick of "this am great gun, given by our sponsors!" reviews. If a gun is a cheap piece of crap, tell me so.

I am unsure if podcasts support video formats (that's more airbos's bag) But a youtube channel by airsofters for airsofters does appeal to me. Yet I don't want to be another kids plinking in the garden channel, none of this "dis is metal so dis is betta!" reviews either...

Keeping up with airsoft news and having an unedited discussion about it, is something I'm interested in. Although I can talk for england...

Skype interviews with people in the industry would be pretty cool.

Will work on this project some more and Aribos and I will get back to you all.
              "Kept you waiting, huh?"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
              Working...
              X