Comback rifle choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comback rifle choice

ok so its been around 4 years since I left the world of airsoft , and Ive seen a lot of new guns on the market including these new GBB rifles , I used to love my old M4 ZOMBIE KILLER and fancy another M4 or variant of that gun can some people shed some light on weather these GBB's are upto using as a full time skirmish weapon im planning to be playing 2 times a month and don't want to buy something that's gona break on me like a few GBB pistols did also when I left there was talk of li-poly batterys has everyone gone over to these now or are the old batterys still being used

cheers

I went out for a few years, came back and TM are still the most reliable IMO, I still prefer Classic army tho!

If you have the pennys, TM Recoil series are really really nice. I've had a go of other peoples and they feel so well made no wobble at all!

M4s still the best for cheap parts too

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

GBB are fine now but check the sites you want to play at allow them. You'll struggle to buy a bad AEG now, TM are just another name since every AEG works the same way now and reliably.

A lot of people still use NiMH batteries, as the move to LiPo only pays off if you are short on battery space.

Please use punctuation.
      Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Re: Comback rifle choice

If you're a new comer, then I wouldn't recommend to jump head into GBB's, LiPo's straight away as they are just harder to maintain, in my opinion go with an AEG: the G&G combat machine's are a great starting platform and offer a plethora of different weapons on this rather cheap but still reliable airsoft weapons. Hope that answers your question.

Comment

Yeah I still think gas is a pain, get an AEG first so you have a spare gun when your gbb stops working properly lol.

Also I've never used lipo batteries as normal ones have served me fine for the last ten years.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: Comback rifle choice

Gas guns:
            Great fun
            Low capacity mags (marginally more than real rags)
            Heavy mags
            Expensive mags
            Slow and deliberate style of play needed due to lack of ammo
            Perfect for milsim type events

Li-po batts:
            More bang for your buck
            Small and compact
            They are NOT the type hand grenades people will have you believe

Any AEG:
            Just about any AEG will serve you well and almost all are TM compatible in terms of parts and accessories. I suggest you buy from a retailer in the UK as you will be covered for defects. Some guns come out of the box too hot for UK sites so stipulate your expected sites maximum fps limit. Any decent shop will test and downgrade a hot gun for you. Something you would not get from the Far East.

If you get a china clone (such as Jing Gong (JG)) it may be worth getting it serviced and checked before you take receipt of it. Some of them are great guns but the factory quality control is not so hot.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

heckler BACK AFTER 4 YEARS AWAY FROM SKIRMISHING . I MISSED MY GUNS Find out more about heckler
            Working...
            X