army of two mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• army of two mask

just a heads up to people who skirmish in these.

i purchased one on ebay and it cost £80 so not a cheap one. the sale said that can handle up to 650fps.

my m4 at 370 went straight through the fibreglass and the mesh eyes gave in after 4 shots. not only did the mesh fall out, the black paint on the mesh got blown out which would not be to comfortable in your eyes.

it wasnt even point blank.

the guy i bought it off sells 80% of the masks on ebay so you may wish to give them a test before your next skirmish.

Re: army of two mask

You've been servilely ripped off, did you try ask for a refund?

Comment

thats harsh i would want a refund i no a guy who got one from hk for £15 not had a prob with it
      why so serious

Comment

Yes but,

Originally posted by Ben Ellison View Post
        i purchased one on ebay and it cost £80 so not a cheap one. the sale said that can handle up to 650fps.
        Although its cheaper like you said, this one apparently is meant to be better. (not OP I'm referring to)

Comment

thats not fit for purpose
          Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
          Seriously.... WTH?
          Tenth Prestige!
          http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
          http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

Bought from the UK? If so, you can get your money back under the sale of goods act.

Bought from HK, try complaining to them, but you've probably just written-off £80 as paypal protection doesn't extend to things like this. If you raise a dispute, they may refund, but as soon as you escalate to a claim (or the other way round, I can never remember which is which), paypal will turn it down and close the claim.
            sigpic

Comment

is that one of triple7's? I keep saying it .Polyester resin, and chopped strand matte is not enough .Even a well built one will crumble in time. As for the mesh you'll find theres alot of mesh like that in the sensei type masks ,even genuine ones don't hold out for long when you concentrait multipul hits on one spot. There made as throw away masks imo .If you take a bad hit ,bin it. But you shouldn't expect that on a expensive mask.

Comment

just wondering bud if these are the same one a certain guy called sykes who makes masks? as i got 2 of them for me and my mate on offer....gotta love the protection in cqb and although i have had paint in my eye a few times but the mask itself has survived quite a few close range full auto's.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben Ellison resident evil junky Find out more about Ben Ellison
                Working...
                X