Want a cheap EBB HK416

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a cheap EBB HK416

Now as some of you may know the g&g gr15 raider-l is based on the H&K 416 but the hand guard, sights and outer barrel are the only differences. The only other aeg416 is the umarex which prices around @ £340 but what you are about to read is an ebb version for only £263

So:
    Stock gun: £165
    Front sight: £11.88
    Rear sight: £13.20
    HK416 RIS: £46,21
    Daniel Defence Government style 10.3" outer barrel: £27.07
    Done total: £263.36

You have an ebb Hk416 £80 cheaper.
    If I have missed a 416 specification please tell me. And feel free to respond

Ps to prove my theory I will be taking up this project in the next month.

Re: Want a cheap EBB HK416

Doesn't it have a different pistol grip and a club stock?
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

No the raider has an H&K motor grip as for the stock my friends 416 has a normal crane stock as does the raider

Comment

And a different receiver and gas block, 416 RIS will not match up with a M4 body.

Comment

Originally posted by RayPeest View Post
          No the raider has an H&K motor grip as for the stock my friends 416 has a normal crane stock as does the raider
          I don't think it does you know? (Meaning the HK 416) What you propose is just an M4 with added bits.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

The Raider

Another style 416.

The pistol grip is similar, but thats about it.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

How about a G&G T4-18?
              Based on the 416 and I believe they are around £210 at the moment from a certain retailer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374023146.923797.jpg
                The bottom one is ur best try I thought the raiders RIS was based on a 416 reciever

Comment

Maybe I will attempt I have one of my old 2 tone raiders in the cupboard it doesn't work though I can just put on the stuff

Comment

You will not mod a Raider to become a HK416. It will not happen.

The only EBB HK416's on the market are the G&G (If you can call it a HK416...) and the TM recoil. The recoil is quite expensive, so your best bet is to get the TR418 and stick a different pistol grip and stock on. Good luck getting them though as HK decided they only wanted to sell them with the guns to avoid RS shooters purchasing airsoft stocks to save money instead of getting the actual HK stuff. (Atleast that's what an ARMEX rep told me)
                    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

could just get a ACM 416 then slap a tremors kit into it, just a suggestion, the bolt doesnt move, but recoil is there
                      trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

OP, I'd slap you for saying the Raider is based off the HK416 but explaining it would be a waste of my time and most likely pointless.

You could do the above, but get a Daytona Gun V2 kit for the HK416. That way you'd have the best of both worlds of AEGs and GBBRs:
                        AEG cap mags
                        Recoil
                        No gearbox
                        No battery
                        Can shoot as much as your air bottle holds
                        No propane
                        Works in every weather
                        Doesn't lockup

It's the most (pricey) logical option.

Comment

Air bottles suck? That'd be a good reason why not!

Comment

I've got a G&G TopTech 418 - It's a great weapon and it's not that expensive.

I also owned a Raider - it was OK but the build quality wasn't as good.

I'm pretty sure you can't make a Raider into a 416.

Save your time and effort and just buy a 416. Buy one second hand if you can't afford a brand new one.

PS: B.E.N - I pish myself everytime I see your sig. Funny funny stuff :D

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

I've just finished up reviewing the new Top Tech Gen. 3 TR4-18.

ALthough it's not the most realistic LOOKING gun, for a smidgen over £300, there are a lot worse placed you could put your money.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RayPeest Find out more about RayPeest
                              Working...
                              X