Zero one 0.2 BB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zero one 0.2 BB's

10 of the enemy were stood completely in the open, in a line, backs too me.

i selected full auto, went for my 10 kill burst, popped off about 4 rounds then got a jam.

needless to say i got wasted when they realised i was dry firing

seeing as z1 bum ics you would think they would feed in ics mags!!!!! avoid

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Ellison View Post

seeing as z1 bum ics you would think they would feed in ics mags!!!!! avoid

LOL aggreed that Z1 bum ICS

Comment

i've used both the 0.2's and 0.25's. never had a problem, been through 5000 0.2's and about 2000 0.25's. no problems at all.

Comment

Up until recently Z1 were the sole importer of ICS.

Comment

i use them everytime i go to gz, as thats what they sell in the shop, and ive had no problems what so ever!!! so yer there fine from my point of view.

matt

Comment

yeah, they're alright, only had one jam, nothing major either.
              and i must say, i do like the vacuum wrapped packets :P

Comment

Bought a bag of Z1 0.2g BBs worked fine in PTW so thought will get a bag of Z1 0.25g BBs as i prefer the heavier ones but no the .25s just split shatter and jam for a past time i have tried cleaning the barrel, turning the hop off, lower fps (287fps), different PTW, different mags, everything just doesnt make a difference so would avoid the 0.25s Used about 500 and had at least 50 shatter & 8 seperate jam incidences, but like i said the 0.2s seem to be alright only used about 1500 without issuse yet.
                Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I am not playing Airsoft

Comment

I have only ever used Zero One .2g BB's. Never had a problem in my JG G36C with JG Hi-cap mags. My G36 is running 335 fps and I must have used 30,000 BB's since I bought it.
                  JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ltmedic Find out more about ltmedic
                  Working...
                  X